Uğur Cooling Completed Adaptation of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Uğur Cooling, known for giving importance to current, efficient and effective infrastructure solutions, has completed the Information Technology Infrastructure Library - ITIL project and successfully passed the adaptation audits. Uğur Cooling Information Systems Department has got the opportunity to manage its own technological infrastructure, resources and systems more efficiently and efficiently with this project.
The ITIL Service Strategy, which is a system where the best practices and recommendations for information technology services are gathered, is composed of five basic concepts: Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Sustainable Service Improvement. These phases and their work aim to make the information systems teams of organizations ready for IT service management. As a matter of fact, ISO 20000 certification is an IT Service Management Standard based on ITIL. In this direction, Uğur Cooling not only completed the ITIL adaptation but successfully passed the ISO 20000, ISO 22301 (Business Continuity) and ISO 27001 (Information Security) audits in 2016 and have obtained relevant certifications.
Thanks to the ITIL adaptation, which is a management system certification that incorporates the best practices and recommendations for information technology services, including the needs of information systems teams to design, develop, deploy, operate and, where necessary, improve services for customer and business unit needs;
- Assurance of process dominance and the definition of responsibilities and duties in this context,
- Assurance of Information Systems objectives and business processes compatibility,
- Definition of business-relevant performance criteria,
- Signing and monitoring service level agreements with customers and suppliers,
- Optimization of capacity utilization and supply,
- Implementation of change and capacity management,
- Provision of customer satisfaction,
Have become much easier, practical and productive. Uğur Cooling, one of the few companies that have completed ITIL adaptation, will continue working on innovative infrastructure systems.